Things I’ve heard (Unfortunately, these are true)
- I have a hundred or more passwords (I think most of us are in that boat)
- I still have access to my former employer’s web apps even though I left over a year ago. Let me show you. (Wow, but I’ve seen similar things)
- I hear layoffs are coming, I’m downloading as much as I can, just in case (please don’t tell me that)
- Everything in my SaaS app is safe for me to access (speechless)
There are ways to fix these problems with our growing, distributed end user computing environment:
- SSO to SaaS and web apps
No more passwords. No more access after employees have left the company.
- Enhanced security for SaaS apps
No more printing, downloading, copying data locally
- URL filtering within SaaS apps
No more blind faith that my users understand security implications of selecting a link
To really grasp the impact, I like to see multiple perspectives: User experience and admin experience.