XenApp & XenDesktop
- Overall VDI Design Handbook:
- Best Practice #1: For the best user experience, application and back-end data must reside together on a fast, low latency network
- Best Practice #2: For the best combination of user experience and resource consumption, optimize appropriately
- Lync Optimization
- Skype for Business Optimization
- Storage Optimization:Provisioning Services Ram Cache
- Windows 10 Optimization
- Provisioning Services
- Antivirus Optimizations
- Best Practice #3: Servers delivering the same set of applications must maintain configuration consistency throughout their life.
- Best Practice #4: To manage costs, focus on the right user experience instead of the best user experience.
- Best Practice #5: Continuously delivering the best user experience requires proper ongoing maintenance
- Best Practice #6: You can’t plan for every potential failure; focus some effort on recovery