Some of the best things in life comes in pairs:
- Peanut butter and jelly
- Peanut butter and chocolate
- Peanut butter and apples
- Peanut butter and bananas
- Peanut butter and potato chips
(If you’ve never had a peanut butter and banana sandwich or a peanut butter and potato chip sandwich, you are missing out. Spectacular)
And this is the thinking behind Tech Zone Live.
Tech Zone Live is the joining of the forces behind the Citrix Master Classes and the Consulting TIPs webinars. We get the real-world expertise from Citrix Consulting along with the technical explanations and demos from Citrix Technical Marketing.
On February 17, 2021, we have 3 tracks. Each track has 3 topics broken up into 20 minute segments. I’m positive something in here will be of interest to you.
Steps you can take to improve the VDI and WVD Experience
- Preventing noisy neighbors from ruining your VDI and WVD experience
- The tools needed for users to self-service their VDI
- Having a painless transition to cloud-managed VDI
How the events of 2020 should impact your security plan
- How to protect users from phishing attacks
- Security policies to reduce the fallout from mis-delivery mistakes
- Preventing credential stealing, resulting in ransomware attacks
Building a workspace that fits your workstyle
- Options for overcoming cloud service failures
- Tips for correctly sizing your VDI instances
- How to integrate Google Cloud with Citrix Workspace
Registration is live. The stage is set. The players are preparing. See you virtually on February 17, 2021.