Focusing on XenApp and XenDesktop for many years, I hear certain questions over and over again:
- Do you have an conceptual architecture drawing for a XenApp and XenDesktop on-premises deployment?
- How about a hybrid-cloud deployment?
- What about the XenApp and XenDesktop Service in Citrix Cloud?
- What does the logon/app enumeration flow look like?
- What network ports do I need?
I’ve seen separate diagrams answering these questions, but they are usually buried in an appendix of a very long paper. I thought it would be nice to have a single source for this technical information, which is why I created the XenApp and XenDesktop Component Architecture Poster (PDF File)
Do you like?
And I’m already anticipating your next question: Can we have the source Visio file?
Of course! I just added them to the Citrix Workspace Visio Stencil.